Manufactured By: Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab II is a Micro Compounder with conical twin-screws, which offer a short and very defined dwell time. The unit is scaled down to micro-size and is perfect for material science and development.
The HAAKE MiniLab II enables compounding and rheological measurement with a micro amount of material – about 8g.
• Viscosity measurement
• Automatic bypass operation for circulation/extrusion
• Inert gas flush of the feeding area
• Pneumatic feeding
• Digital and graphical data display
• Manual or computer control
• Set of rod dies (0.5, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm)
• Slit die
• Conveyor belt
• Force Feeder 230V/ 50-60Hz
Additional Product Information:
To download and view these attachments you must have Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click the “Get Adobe Reader” button.