Rheology Solutions Pty Ltd is pleased to announce that they have been appointed as the exclusive Australian distributor for the Schleibinger Gerate GmbH range of construction materials testing systems effective immediately.
The addition of the Schleibinger range to their current product portfolio further extends the range of products and services tailored specifically to the materials characterisation of construction and building materials.
The Schleibinger product range now available in Australia includes:
• Viskomat NT A rotational viscometer for testing the workability and rheological behaviour of cement paste and mortar.
• Concrete Tester – BT2 A compact viscometer for testing the workability of fresh self compacting and high-performance concrete.
• CDFCIF -Freeze/Thaw-Tester A system for testing the freeze/thaw resistance of concrete according to EN 12390-9, RILEM and other standards.
• Shrinkage Cone A laser based system for non-contact measurement of the early shrinkage of pastes (up to several weeks), mortar and concrete.
• Shrinkage/Expansion Unit For measuring the long-time shrinkage and expansion of mortar and concrete.
• Thin-Layer Shrinkage Laser Measurement System For measuring the shrinkage of thin layers
Rheology Solutions Pty Ltd is a specialist sales and service organisation dedicated to the science of materials characterisation in Australia. Rheology Solutions recognises the importance of specialisation and dedication to a specification science and as such provides full technical support and service throughout Australia. The company goal is to integrate industry experience and materials characterisation techniques to provide practical solutions for customers.
For further information, please complete the Information Request Form.